Monday, March 23, 2009

Pillsbury Grand Biscuits Recipe

This is most likely a breakfast recipe but at our house breakfast food is consumed at any hour of the day. I liked the fact that the leftovers microwaved without a hitch. Enjoy.


Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
3 C frozen hash browns (thaw in microwave on paper plate)
1 lb. bacon (cooked and broken into small pieces)
shredded cheddar cheese
4-6 eggs (beaten)

Place Grand Biscuits in (touching one another) bottom of casserole dish prepared with cooking oil spray. You might have to push them around and stretch them a bit. Next spread the thawed hash browns on top of the biscuits. Salt and pepper according to taste. Spread bacon and then cheddar cheese. Pour beaten eggs on top of the cheese. Salt and pepper again.

Bake at 350 degrees 35 minutes or until eggs are done. Let stand for 5 minutes before eating.Very tasty and quick to make. I think next time I will try a zesty version. Maybe add chopped green peppers and tomatoes and some crumbled cooked sausage. Before serving top with salsa or picante sauce.

I found this recipe on a blog about coupon clipping and for the life of me cannot find the blog now. As soon as I do I will include the link.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

That sounds so yummy!!!