Wednesday, January 13, 2010

KitchenAid Stand Mixer Sale at Target

I found this information about a KitchenAid Stand Mixer sale at Target. Looks like quite the savings and you don't even need to leave the house or get out of your jammies!!! Now that's my kind of sale.

Info found at A Thrifty Mom blog.

KitchenAid Ultra Power Stand Mixers

Target has a temporary price cut on their KitchenAid Ultra Power Stand Mixers. It looked like not all of the colors are on temporary price cut, but several of them are. The Ultra Power Mixer has a 4.5-qt. bowl and boasts 300 watts of power for mixing double batches.

The list price is is $249.99 temporarily marked down to $199.99. There is an automatic $20 taken off for spending over $100. Use egift card code: URTYJLI8 to take off another $20.

Your total will come to $160 plus tax.

Shop through Shop At Home and receive 5% ($8.00) cash back on your order! Did I mention that shipping is FREE?!

4 comments:

baby sister said...

wow, that's pretty awesome. too bad i already have one.

Anonymous said...

do you have a kitchenaid mixer 575 watts, 6 qts,220 volts... Let me know email joiericriz@yahoo.com....

thanks

Jan Marie said...

Mine is a 575 watts,6 qt, but 110 volt.....not 220.

Jessica said...

Hi,
I'm a school teacher & reading a primary school in Florida. Last few minutes reading your blog post and understand that I have to need a blender to save my time to cook and making juice for my kids. So I think I buy a mixer for blend fruits juice. I was searching post about best stand mixer but I didn't find in your blog. My request to you please mention me a post about the best and cheap blender. I hope you will do it for me.
Waiting for your reply.
Thanks
Jessica